Monday, May 5, 2008

Sorry we do not keep up to date with the blog!

Hello all,
we are really sorry that it has taken so long to get our blog up to date. Things have been so crazy the past months since we got married. Life is wonderful here in Boise. Rob is working so hard with his buisness and I am going to NCAA's in Nashville, TN this week for the big dance. So there is a little idea as to what is going on in our lives. Hopefully by the end of this week we will have our blog up to date for all of you. Hope you are all doing well. We love you and hope you have a great day.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Hey Hadley! I haven't talked with you in so long! I'm so glad you are doing well...sounds like marriage is great. I'm going to be up in Ontario for about 3 weeks this summer, so I'll have to give you a ring. Check out our blog...isbeinghave.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

JOSEPH!! You're alive! I'm here at Eden's place right now and we are sending all our love to you-oo-oo. Good luck this week! Over and out.