Wednesday, December 23, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS....from Texas!

Well this is our first Christmas away from Boise and Utah! We are really sad that we will not be with our families on Christmas. But, regardless we are going to enjoying hanging out and having a little vacation.

Things here in Texas are going really well. We are really like living here although it is pretty far from Boise and Utah. I am working at a tennis club in Southlake and Rob is working as the head stringer there. I has been a lot of fun working together! We have really enjoyed the weather...it was 72 degrees today, it was great we were wearing shorts, tee shirt and flip flops on December 23rd....CRAZY! But, we are loving it.

We sure miss you all and we hope that you have a great holiday and we are very grateful for all of your friendships.

3 comments:

Eden said...

Merry Christmas!!! We wish you the best...love ya!

Shannon said...

Eden told me about the momentous news - YOU POSTED!!! Hallelujah!! I'm glad Texas is treating you well. I didn't know you and Rob worked together! Fun stuff, I tell you what. I hope this blog posting business becomes more regular for you. Because i love it. And I love you.

Toodle-loo, buckeroo!

Jarom and Jennifer said...

Hey there! I stalked into your blog through another. It's fun to see you guys are doing well and living in TEXAS huh? I haven't read much of your blog to see why you are there or where, but Hadley, do you sorta remember my brother Phillip, I believe you played a match of tennis with him, anyway... he and his family are living there too. You guys are welcome to check out our blog to find out and perhaps remember who we are. :-) (click on Jarom's name)
Have a Great day!!
Jennifer Gray